Are you struggling with the discomfort and embarrassment of missing teeth? If so, you need to think about dental implants. They are the latest in dental restoration technology and the next best thing to natural teeth. That’s right, they look, feel, and function just like real teeth, and if you take care of them they will last as long. Dr. Gregory Herzler is a dentist in Saginaw MI. He specializes in dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Saginaw dental patients have found that dental implants have the following benefits:
- Durable and reliable: If you practice good oral hygiene, your implants can last for decades.
- Improved function: With missing teeth its hard to bite and chew. Dental implants solve those problems. You can eat whatever you choose and unlike dentures, implants will always stay in place.
- Convenience: You don’t have to take them out to clean them, they don’t slip when you eat or talk, you can just treat dental implants like your natural teeth and brush and floss every day.
- Say goodbye to speech problems: Missing teeth, and sometimes dentures can cause difficulty speaking. Dental implants enable you to speak with confidence.
- Prevent teeth from moving: If you leave gaps between your teeth, the surrounding teeth will gradually migrate in an attempt to fill in those gaps. Dental implants keep your teeth in their proper place.
- Eliminate bone loss: Jawbone erosion is a common symptom of missing teeth. In just the first twelve months after losing a tooth, 25% of the jawbone is lost. Dental implants preserve the jawbone and ensure that it remains strong.
If you're looking for a dentist Saginaw Michigan, you need to talk to Dr. Greg Herzler about dental implants. You can reach him at 989-793-7733. He will be happy to discuss your options for dental implants.